Pages

February 15, 2012

Day 28, 14th September 2011. Chicago - Erie, Pennsylvania.

Today was another nothing day pretty much. Gary had overslept AGAIN, so I had to go wake him up so we could get breakfast, which was free at the hostel we were staying in. I had a yoghurt because there wasn't much there, and then we got all our stuff together for a day of driving in the van.

Gary and his love Daniel, sleeping in the Van



We drove in 4 states toay, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio and Pennsylvania. It was a very long day in the van, I was really into reading the Hunger Games so it wasn't too bad.

A random city, I think it was Cleveland, Ohio.


We arrived at camp at 5.30pm and me and Gary went straight to do some laundry and have showers. Dinner was ready soon after, and my group was on dishes. Afterwards, I wet back down to the laundry room with Gary and we folded the clothes, and then me and Abby played ping pong because there was a random ping pong table in there.

For the rest of the night we just sat around camp chatting and enjoying being together because half of the group were finishing the tour in New York.



We had this stuff that made the fire go all colorful



We made smores too


 And of course Gary and Dan had a little dance





We went to bed to bed at about 11pm, and could hear loads of rain falling on the tent as we were falling asleep. We obviously didn't know it at the time but this was the last time we would have a night around the campfire, as the new group that we got was quite different, so I'm glad we all sat around together on this night.

No comments:

Post a Comment