Pages

April 30, 2012

Day 78, 3rd November 2011. Tauranga, New Zealand


This was literally the biggest day of nothing ever.

Woke up at 9.30am after a very good sleep, I ate some cereal for breakfast and Gary woke up soon after and also had some breakfast.

I had a shower and then spent about an hour unpacking all of our stuff and sorting our bedroom out.

Gary and I literally spent the entire day on the sofa. I made bracelets, we watched TV, we read, we played on the iPad. That was it. I ordered my photopass photos on the Disneyland website, and they had an offer on so I got the CD with all the images for really cheap, I think it was half price or something like that, but I can't remember exactly how much I paid. That was the highlight of my day as we didn't do anything also at all. Gary went for a little drive around the town to see if he could remember where everything was, but I didn't go as I was in the middle of doing our photopass.

Silly Archie laying under the table 


When Fabian and Treena got home from work, they made dinner, but Gary felt a little sick so he laid down for a while. He felt better after a while and him and Fabian played Monopoly on the playstation for a while, Treena had work to do again, and I went to bed early. So yeah, a pretty boring day, I promise it will start to get a little more interesting, after this. We were just so exhausted that we just needed a few days doing nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment