Pages

May 09, 2012

Day 89, 14th November 2011. Tauranga, New Zealand


Today we had a pretty shit day, we had so much to sort out and organize for the week ahead and the journey home too. Again this is a really boring day so you may not want to read it.

This morning we spent about 3 hours on the phone to various unhelpful people at British Airways who wasted loads of our time. After the whole thing was over we still were none the wiser on what our luggage allowance was going to be on the way home and I was not at all happy with them. I will never ever fly with BA again and would advise that nobody ever does, because their customer service is awful. Virgin Atlantic all the way!

We than had some lunch and afterwards I was saying to Gary that we needed to make a plan for our road trip this week. Gary was being his usual unorganized self and was not doing what he told me he would. I had to moan at him a bit because all he wanted to do was sit and watch films, but then he listened to me and we had a look through leaflets and booked some really good activites to do this week. I was really excited because we were going to do some really fun stuff.

Later in the afternoon we watched the first Twilight film, as I had just finished the book. I had only seen it once and thought it was awful, and seeing it the second time after reading the book, I thought it was even worse. We also watched Limitless with Bradley Cooper in it, because we love him, and the film was really good.

We went to take the DVD's back and went to the supermarket to get some snacks for our trip and also got some chicken for dinner, which was really nice.

When we got in we just showered and ate dinner and packed a little case for our road trip that we were starting tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. It's funny that you didn't like the movie but liked the book. That's what I always hear. I never read the books, but if I HAD to pick my "favorite movies" of the series it would be "Twilight" and "Breaking Dawn". They're the ones that I can actually sit through. lol

    ReplyDelete