Pages

January 15, 2012

Day 12, 29th August 2011. Vancouver - Revelstoke, Canada

Today was a really boring day what was spent mostly driving so there is not much to write about. It was my turn to sit in the front of the van today with Art which meant I couldn't sleep. I didn't really mind but it was annoying because the journey was so long that I wanted to at least have a little nap.

The most exciting part of the day was stopping for lunch at a random place and there was loads of wasps and at one point they were chasing Abby and she nearly dropped her sandwich. So little happened on this day that this was the only exciting thing I wrote in my diary LOL.

We got to Revelstoke at about 4.30pm and we finally got to a bank where we could get some Canadian dollars out. When we got to camp and set our tents up Gary and Daniel went in the pool which was absolutley freezing, I know this because I told them I didn't want to go in so they threw me in.


After that, we had showers and did some laundry and then had dinner. It was my teams turn to wash up, which surprisingly I hated less than cooking. It was really annoying though because it was another place we had to bear proof, we had to walk really far away in the dark to tip the water out so the bears wouldnt smell it and come near our tents.

I saw this cute little slug



We spent the evening doing nothing at all really, just sat around the camp fire, I folded the laundry and we had to bear poof before going to bed.




No comments:

Post a Comment