Pages

January 21, 2012

Day 24, 10th September 2011. South Dakota - Minnesota

We didn't leave until 9am this morning so we got a bit on a lay in. It was going to be another long drive day today. First stop 2 hours later was Walmart, got quite a lot of stuff, for really cheap. A Hairdryer for $9, some ugg boots to wear around camp (because flip flops are no fun in the cold/rain) for $16, and a pack of 3 white T-shirts for Gary that were only $8.

After Walmart, we went to the most random place we went on the entire trip. The Corn Palace. It really is what it sounds like. All the walls were made ou of corn, and they sold just about everything made with cor, or to look like corn.





All of these are made 100% of corn




Lauren with her popcorn shaped into a peice of corn


We stoppd for lunch really late today, it was like 3pm and I was starving so I had 2 sandwiches. When we got back in the van I fell asleep and didn't wake up until we got to camp, which was a KOA in Rochester, Minnesota.

I had to have a shower straight away because my group was doing dishes after dinner. Aaron put a fake spider in our tent hoping it would scare me, but that backfired and scared Gary instead because I realised it was fake and he didn't. I can't remember what we had for dinner, but afterwards both groups sat around chatting and stuff for the evening.



















No comments:

Post a Comment